Thursday, August 11, 2011

working from home

I have dreams of one day working from home and I find myself admiring wonderful and dreamy workspaces. I need a space that will be cluttered with the right things and something that will give me continual inspiration and motivation.
I love that I can put everything away at the end of the day with these secretaries. The storage space is great for a busy working girl's stuff.
 
The bold green color and the ever-present leopard just melt my heart. I could walk into the "office" everyday and smile because I'd be surrounded by my favorite colors...green and leopard!
Simple and rustic. Just like me.
I'm all about teamwork. Two heads are better than one, right? The bench instead of the traditonal chair feels inviting and roomy.
(all the above images are via Pintrest)
Now, this desk. Whoa! That's all I have. This is it. My dream desk! 
I don't know where I found this one, but it's just been stored on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment