Sunday, July 25, 2010

Welcome!

My name is Lindsay. I frequently use e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare…let’s add a blog to the mixture. A majority of my thoughts, tirades and tangents will be gathered here. Why "Porch Dwellings"? Despite the hot summer we are experiencing in Tulsa, I find I always love to sit on a deck, patio, porch, veranda or whatever you may call it. Simply stated, outside! You might find we have something in common – a topic of interest – or just need something to read in your downtime. My best friend, Kasey, informed me that the pineapple is a universal sign of welcome, hospitality and friendship. So welcome friends, family and visitors. I don’t have a set agenda for my posts, but I hope something sparks your interest and keeps you coming back. I’m a busy young lady, but will attempt to update as much as possible. Pina Coladas anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment