Thursday, June 16, 2011

life unexpected

I forgot my username and password...er...my dog ate my compter. Uhhh...okay, I lie. But I am back from my unexpected blogging hiatus. Fortunately, everything is perfect in my life, and I haven't been away because of something bad happening. And my hiatus is not due to lack of information, projects, or life. It's just with all the work, wedding planning and somewhat of a social life, I didn't manage to post a blog whatsoever. I will polish my time management skills so this doesn't happen again!
I've also been thinking about the direction I want to take my blog and I'm not sure I have it nailed down, but at least I'm back in action!

Keep your eyes peeled for a view from my porch!

2 comments:

  1. No blog-fading! That's my job! I'm the only one in the family allowed to go 6 months between blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't quite make it 6 months, but I was close! ahhh.

    ReplyDelete