Friday, January 28, 2011

right now.

My job requires that I travel at the beginning of every semester to get in touch with college kids, er, my clients. It's a fun job, really, because I get to be on college campuses across the country and hang out with people my age in their twenties. This could keep me youthful, right?
I would like to apologize to my readers for my absense and I will try and do better with more frequent posts about my life's happenings or lack thereof.
I have only one more university trip this semester and then a couple tradeshows, a shopping weekend and a friend's wedding. Then it will be March! This year is going to fly by. Not to mention, Blake and I have a wedding to plan. Although many things are falling into place just as we wanted them too, there are still many details to be discovered, discussed and decided upon. Don't you worry, I have my very organized wedding binder full of ideas and even more magazines to read and rip ideas from. I thought I was addicted to magazines before, but it's in full force now! No, dad...the purchasing of bridal magazines is not including in the wedding budget.
Here is to Friday and another wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment