Wednesday, September 21, 2011

fall's debut and tv premiers

I adore the season that is fall. It is by far my favorite time of the year! And this year, I've already got high expectations for fall.

The first official day of fall is actually on September 23rd this year, but the first signs of fall in my book are cooler weather and new season premiers of my favorite TV shows and some new shows that I am sure to fall in love with too!

On my must see list, you'll find:
MONDAY

TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY

FRIDAY
SATURDAY
this day is reserved for COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!

Now there are many new shows coming out this season that I'm going to try and hope that if I like them, they don't get canceled after a couple episodes or one season. Crossing fingers now for...

Now, after posting all these shows, it appears that I have no life other than work and my nightly date with the couch and remote but thanks to DVR, I do have a life and this fills up my down time during the week or on rainy days.

Welcome back, fall. I'm going to really enjoy you this year!

1 comment:

  1. New Girl and Pan Am!! I am so excited to see both! Did you watch the Playboy Bunny one? I caught the end and kinda liked it's Mad Men qualities shhhh.

    ReplyDelete