Sunday, November 7, 2010

"my friends are my estate" - emily dickinson

Once again, this weekend, I was reminded why I "work" to keep my long distance friends close. Don't get me wrong, long distance friendships are difficult, but somehow we always pick up where we left off so it's not really "work"!
What brought two of my best friends to town this weekend, was a sorority sisters baby shower. I couldn't have asked for a better night out with my friends. Most of my Tulsa girlfriends moved away after college and all my college friends moved back home or followed a job/career to another city. Although I'm coping by branching out to other groups and friends, nothing beats my besties. I especially love their [short-lived] visits to Tulsa and this weekend was no different. Until next time, I send my love to all your respective cities!

As far as this weekend...here is to you, Morgan and Evan! Thanks for the unforgettable memories and may all your dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment